Mandy is a knowledgeable, supportive and yet challenging coach who exudes empathy and understanding and is quick to pick up on a person’s feelings even without words. She understands how essential work life balance is to a happy and harmonious workforce, and introduces practical tools and techniques to help others to do this. A recruiter of some 18 years she is well placed to deal with all employability, people and team issues as well as problem managers and leaders who have trouble building a loyal and motivated team around them.
• Inducting new people, from middle managers to board directors. Much of Mandy’s experience is in understanding the pressures for senior business people and board directors.
• Managing absence and high staff turnover rates.
• Driving business results, profitability, productivity and growth through people and performance combined with wellbeing, motivation and happiness.
• Culture change – moving to reward cultures from blame and shame.
• Supporting individuals where there is confusion in role or lack of focus, a need to alter said role and re-establish oneself.
• Working with leaders who need to deal productively with stress or anxiety, who need to get themselves and their teams “on purpose” and achieve big aspirations with ease.
• Outplacement support.
• Attracting and developing talent by working with senior leaders and HR professionals.
• Employability skills – interviewing and CV prep for candidates or hiring managers.
• How to become an employer of choice and retain your key people.
• Motivation of your team – mind mapping the teams’ motivations and skills whilst teaching leaders how to deal with their key reports.
• Key Drivers – what gets people out of bed in the morning and into work, what drives them forward?
• DISC psychometrics.
• She was voted Corporate Director for the Recruitment Employment Confederation, the governing body which drives best practice and represents the UK’s recruiters worldwide.
• She is an advocate for Youth Employment Charter and is a trail blazing the over 50’s back into work initiative locally.
• A regular contributor to the BBC Sunday Politics Show SE on employment & developing a happier more motivated workforce and interviewed by Sky News on Brexit and jobs
• She met both William Hague as Home Secretary discussing her company’s exporting journey and then recently in 2017 Amber Rudd, current Home Secretary.
• Voted Sussex Business Woman of the year 2015
• Runner up Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
• Best Recruiter to work for under 20 employers IRP (Institute of Recruitment Professionals) Awards 2015
• Enterprise Advisor for Virtual School; East Sussex
- MD & owner of RSE Group Ltd
- Recruiter for 18+ years
- NeuChem® Practitioner
- Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Coaching Academy Certificate in Coaching 2015
- Qualification in Business Innovation and Creativity (ILM Level 4)