Accounts Assistant – J1386LP
Job Reference: J1386LP
Job Location: Blandford Forum
Job Type: Temporary
Immediate Start Date: Yes
We are working with a company that manufactures and distributes innovative, high quality recreational vehicle products designed with comfort in mind.
They are a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage and an aftermarket distribution network that includes RV equipment dealers and distributors.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
Reporting To: Finance Manager
Hours: Mon – Thu 08:30 – 17:00, Fri 08:30 – 15:30
Purpose of Position
To assist the finance department with purchase ledger processing and credit control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Credit control – posting cash, running statements, aged debt reports, cash collection.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices using ERP system.
- Collecting payment via Direct Debit.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve accounting issues.
- Intrastat and EC Sales returns.
- The post-holder may be asked to take on different tasks as required and all employees are expected to work collaboratively to support the overall goals.
- To undertake any other reasonable request or duties commensurate with your post.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and aware of other’s health and safety in the workplace.
Key skills and qualities
- Experience in sales and purchase ledger activity.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excel and Word
- Team player
Hourly rate: £10.42
This is a temp to perm position for the right person.
Please submit your up to date CV, along with your cover letter and salary expectations when applying for this position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format