Area Sales Executive – J1346LA
Job Reference: J1346LA
Job Location: Blandford Forum, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
We are working with a company that manufactures and distributes innovative, high quality recreational vehicle products designed with comfort in mind. They are a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage and an aftermarket distribution network that includes RV equipment dealers and distributors.
They are looking for an Area Sales Executive (South Region) to join their After-Market division in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
Purpose of the position:
- To increase bespoke technical products and accessories sales with existing aftermarket sales retailers, ecommerce dealers, installing dealers, distributors and special vehicle manufacturers.
- To introduce new customers and broaden customer awareness of our client’s products and services, maintaining relationships with all key customers.
- To develop a comprehensive customer base for the new CRM system.
- To introduce new CPV/AM truck parts specialists, installing dealers and special vehicle builders.
Specific capabilities & knowledge:
- Proven track record within aftermarket filed sales and account management for B2B and B2C customers.
- Experience selling technical products and services, preferably within the special vehicle manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of a special / recreational vehicle manufacturing sector and operators within it (builders of specific vehicles such as emergency services, highway maintenance, construction, heavy plant, mobile broadcast, race trucks, recreational vehicles, truck distributors, equestrian trucks, catering and special events vehicles).
- Contract negotiation capability.
- Able to work on own initiative, ability to self-manage sales territory properly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of the most effective media models and exhibitions to attract potential clients.
Excellent salary and benefits offered to the successful candidate.
Please submit your up to date CV, along with your cover letter and salary expectations when applying for this position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format