Part – time Business Development Manager – J1376HF
Job Reference: J1376HF
Job Location: Lewes
Salary: £25,000 pro/rata + Commission
Job Type: Permanent
Business Development Manager
LOCATION: South of England – predominantly East Sussex/Kent/London
INDUSTRY: Print Services
SALARY: £25,000 pro/rata + Commission
JOB TYPE: Part-time 16hrs (Potential to increase and/or become a full-time role)
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client supply a wide range of print services into a variation of commercial, Industrial, SME and blue chip organisations.
Following a substantial investment in state-of-the art technology, the company has successfully deepened its entry into the large format print market. As a result, they are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a Business Development/Accounts Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and account management, be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a pioneering and rapidly growing team.
A background in the print service sector and specifically large format print is preferred, however, commercially enthused applicants coming from other industries will be considered.
Please note only candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK are considered.
Principal Responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of proven sales success, ideally in the Print Services Industry.
- Prior client facing experience and telesales success a must.
- Efficient at finding new contacts, qualifying leads, closing deals and securing prospect meetings with the Director.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings as required.
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Director and Officer Manager as required.
- Be able to manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit.
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies’ services.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced at managing expectations internally within production and sales.
- Computer literate
- Meeting of monthly or annual targets.
- Able to effectively and accurately present and specify the company’s products and services.
The role will initially be 2 days a week based from the company’s office in Lewes, with the potential to increase hours as the Business Development ManagerS’ client base grows. The company is results driven and is therefore open to flexible working.
The office is located in a rural setting, 15 minutes outside of Lewes and therefore own transport is essential. A company mobile phone and company car will be considered if the role successfully expands into to a full-time position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format