Business Development Manager – J1416LA
Job Reference: J1416LA
Job Location: Salisbury
Job Type: Permanent
We are working with a company that manufactures and distributes innovative, high quality recreational vehicle products designed with comfort in mind. They are a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage and an aftermarket distribution network that includes RV equipment dealers and distributors.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Location: field based, however, you would be required to visit the office nr Salisbury in Wiltshire, once or twice a month.
Purpose of the position
Business Development Manager for Commercial & Passenger Vehicles/After Market (CPV/AM), to increase sales and range build with existing vehicle manufacturers and converters, CPV parts distributors.
Major responsibilities include:
- To introduce new CPV customers and broaden customers awareness within the entire sector.
- Further developing a comprehensive customer base for the CRM system supporting the CPVAM 2018 budget.
- Introduce new truck parts distributors and dealers.
- A proven track record within the automotive and truck aftermarket, with the sale of technical products and services.
- Experience in the sale of technical products within the special vehicle manufacturing sector, preferred knowledge of key manufacturers and contacts within these businesses an advantage.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Have a clear understanding of the most effective routes to market to increase sales of bespoke and technical products for car and truck distributors, parts retailers, and special vehicle manufacturers.
Specific capabilities, knowledge, and characteristic:
- Proven track record and a comprehensive knowledge with executive sales experience, with special vehicle manufacturing sector and operators within it, (builders of specific vehicles such as emergency services, highway maintenance, construction, heavy plant, mobile broadcast, race trucks, equestrian trucks, catering and special events vehicles).
- Able to work on own initiative working remotely but as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the most effective media models and exhibitions to attract new customers.
- Exceptional numeric and organisational skills
- Have a calm consultative sales approach.
- A proven track record in changing prospective customers into customers and advocates of the brand.
- Company contribution to pension
- Office hours are Mon-Thu 08:30 – 05:00, Fri 08:30 – 03:30 (36 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
What’s next? Please email your COVER LETTER and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format