CNC Programmer & Operator – J1331HF
Job Reference: J1331HF - CNC Programmer & Operator
Job Location: Hasitngs
Salary: £26k - £30k
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacturing of niche technology solutions for research and production applications. From simple components to precision and computer-controlled systems, our client works to devise sound, economical solutions for all of their clients engineering needs. They are currently looking for a CNC Programmer / Operator to join their team in Hastings.
The CNC Programmer/Operator will be responsible for writing and editing CNC programs utilising CAM Software. Must be able to program and run machining operations from a parts drawing as well as recommend appropriate tooling. The post holder will be required to support all other functions within the manufacturing operation.
Key Job Elements:
- Write CNC programs to support production requirements providing optimum manufacturing cost and quality
- Experience in programming CAM Software
- Set Work Pieces, Run Direct and Remote Programs
- Examine electronic data for defects and completeness
- Document setup instructions that list tools, tool positions, feeds, speeds, and fixtures required to run machine in assigned workplace
- Update and maintain current revision log and levels of CNC programs and computer files
- Promote interaction with Engineering and Product/Production Management
- Read and understand Technical prints
- Entering time through shop floor control
- Flexible Approach to work extended hours and/or weekends at peak levels
- Multi-task within a Manufacturing Cell
- At all times promote and maintain a Safe and Clean Work environment.
- Other Duties as assigned
- ONC/HNC (Mechanical, Manufacturing Technology or Industrial Technology) or equivalent experience in a related field
- Proven machining experience on CNC equipment or using CNC solid modeling (turning and milling)
- Extensive knowledge of machine functions (G code, M code, Offsets)
- Fork Lift License
- Lean Manufacturing
- First Aid Training
- Manual Handling
- Delcam or MasterCam Programming experience
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format