Contact Centre Operations Manager – J1300LA
Job Reference: J1300LA
Job Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Salary: £30k - £35k
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading independent UK provider of telehealth and telecare solutions and they are seeking a Contact Centre Operations Manager to join their growing team in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
The Contact Centre Operations Manager will support the Head of Contact Centre to ensure that the service delivered meets both internal and external objectives and performance measures. You will also lead on the delivery of Management Information to corporate customers and customer relationship management.
- Support the Head of Contact Centre in the management of the 24/7 Contact Centre operation ensuring that both agreed response time KPI’s for call handling and quality of service are met or exceeded.
- Ensure day to day staffing levels within the Contact Centre are maintained by supporting Team Leaders to effectively manage the rota and annual leave.
- Provision and delivery of management information to corporate customers in line with individual contractual requirements; analysis of data to ensure that service delivery is of the highest standard.
- Manage the Administration Function to ensure that system maintenance is effectively managed and that all data is updated in a timely manner; up to date and accurate records must be provided for all service users.
- Responding to first line complaints in line with our client’s Policies and Procedures; supporting the Head of Contact Centre to respond to more complex or escalated complaints.
- Support the Head of Contact Centre in all aspects of technology and software systems within the Contact Centre ensuring that systems are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business.
- Provide day to day customer relationship management (from a Contact Centre perspective) in conjunction with the Business Development Team and our client’s Management Team.
- Ensure that Contact Centre disaster recovery procedures are actively maintained and regularly tested.
- Respond to enquiries from customers, service users and colleagues in relation to systems and processes within the Contact Centre.
- Deputise for the Head of Contact Centre.
- Provide ad hoc cover for Team Leaders by managing shifts as and when required.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Strong man management experience (you will be managing up to 50 staff members), ideally from within a busy contact or call centre
- Customer Service Training
- People Management Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical and with good attention to detail
- Calm under pressure, experience of working in a demanding environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and data analysis
- Understanding of employment law and people management
- Shift management
- Customer relationship management
- Experience of working with management information
- Experience of implementing change
- Be able to work outside of standard office hours including night work if and when required
- An acceptable Enhanced DBS Disclosure to include Safeguarding register searches
- Satisfy the company’s screening policy
- Be available “on-call” when required
- Full driving licence
Due to the nature of the business, it is imperative that you are willing to embrace technology. This is a very busy and demanding role, requiring someone who is able to deal with high volume, prioritisation and juggling!
Shifts are 8.30am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30-4.30pm Fri, but a degree of flexibility is required due to the business requirements.
When applying, please send your most up to date CV in Word format preferably, along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best person for the job.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format