Customer Service Representative – J1211HF
Job Reference: J1211HF
Job Location: Bexhill
Salary: £16,670 - £19,250
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, customer focused individuals to join our outstanding client based in Bexhill.
Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service? Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
We are currently recruiting for Customer Representatives on a full-time basis to join our clients head office in Bexhill, East Sussex.
They are one of the fastest growing insurance providers in the UK with other 2.2 million customers and over 2,700 colleagues.
So, what will you be doing as a Customer Representative?
- You will be providing exceptional service to new customers (or policy holders as they’re also known) looking to buy an insurance policy from us, helping to shape their policy to meet their insurance needs as well as dealing with queries from existing customers to ensure we’re meeting their expectations.
- No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from changing drivers on a policy to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about our policies.
- The role can be challenging, with targets to meet and you will be trained to take a variety of calls across the customer lifecycle; from sales, customer service and renewals.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have experience in delivering amazing customer service
- Are comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role if successful. No insurance experience is necessary; they will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career.
What you’ll get in return:
- They offer a competitive starting salary of £16,670 which will increase as you develop and progress within the role up to £19,250.
- 23 days annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Access to our rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers
- Free onsite parking
- Other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
Please submit your CV to Harriet@rsegroup.agency
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format