Digital Customer Service Representative – J1320HF
Job Reference: J1320
Job Location: Bexhill
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3-6 months
Start Date: 11 September 17
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, customer focused individuals to join our outstanding client based in Bexhill.
Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service? Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
We are currently recruiting for Digital Customer Service Representatives on a full-time basis to join our clients head office in Bexhill, East Sussex.
They are one of the fastest growing insurance providers in the UK with other 2.2 million customers and over 2,700 colleagues.
So, what will you be doing as a Digital Customer Service Representative?
- Helping customers with queries and transactions via email and web chat
- · Processing key admin tasks on our systems to support internal processes
· Meeting Customers’ fair and reasonable expectations, providing fair outcomes in all interactions
- · Ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy in line with our company quality and compliance standards.
- · Complete training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA
We’re looking for people who:
- Communicate effectively- including via email &/or web chat
- Solve problems
- Be self-motivated
- Deliver great customer service and support our customers
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Work as part of a team
It is essential that a good understanding of all products and benefits are obtained. No insurance experience is necessary; we will invest in your training from day one.
Please note that our customer contact centre is open from 0800 – 2100 Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1730 Saturday and 09.00 – 17.00 Sunday. As a full time Digital Customer Representative you will be required to work a combination of days, evenings and weekends, in order to be there for our customers when they need to talk to us, but your working pattern will be provided in advance.
Please submit your CV to Harriet@rsegroup.agency
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format