UX Designer – J1174ME
Job Reference: J1174ME
Job Location: Eastbourne
Salary: IRO £30k
Job Type: Permanent
OUR CLIENT COMPANY
Our client is a global online clothing retailer based on the Sussex coast. With over 30,000 products, which ship to over 60 countries. They supply their young male audience with clothes they feel great wearing. Their websites attract several million unique visitors per year with active customers globally. Their vision is to drive their business and raise its online personality and to engage their audience with fashion and style related news, campaigns and conversations to positively influence SEO and drive sales activity.
We will be pleased to provide our clients company name to qualified candidates at the end of the first screening telephone interview.
The role will be within the digital team and you will be responsible for creating high quality, user-centred design solutions for this global brand – it is at the heart of their growth and development and the right candidate will combine excellent technical design and UX skills with creativity and commercial awareness.
You will be self-motivated and eager to learn, with a passion for commercially led design and the desire to progress your career within an innovative and entrepreneurial online business.
Here is what you will be working on:
- Supporting their growth as a global online fashion brand through exceptional user-centric design.
- Creating sketches, wireframes and working prototypes.
- Developing journey maps and storyboards to capture and communicate user behaviours and goals.
- Assisting with user research/testing.
- Modelling designs through process diagrams, task flows and interaction diagrams.
- Collaborating with our design and development team as needed.
In summary, this is a role with endless opportunities to develop and will suit someone with initiative and vision.
The client is open to many different skill sets and as an individual you will be committed to achieving high standards in everything you do. You must be enthusiastic, curious and obsessed by what online users and customers really need and how to create the best possible experience for them.
You will be as comfortable handling details as you are thinking big with a creative flair and a desire to produce truly game-changing work in the industry.
- Open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Can demonstrate outstanding conceptual and creative thinking in your design work.
- Ability to perform effectively to deadlines.
- Work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Passionate, upbeat and keen to produce great results.
LOCATION & HOURS
Our client’s operations are run from their base on the Sussex coast.
Our client’s new warehousing facility has the capacity to cope with their continued and impressive growth. All international operations are run from the UK except for some local logistics.
There are 40 working hours a week that can be worked flexibly.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary IRO £30k but dependant on experience.
What they will give you in return:
- Career progression and development at a global e-commerce retailer
- Autonomy and genuine responsibility
- An inspiring company culture with an innovative and driven team
- A platform to become the best in the industry at what you do
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND STARTING DATE:
The target start date is as soon as practically possible depending on notice periods. Before that will be a screening interview with Martin Ellis at Recruitment South East. Thereafter will be two interviews at our client’s offices.
Executive Search and Recruitment
RSE Group Ltd
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format