Digital PR & Marketing Executive – German Speaking Markets – J860ME
Job Reference: J860ME
Job Location: East Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date to be Advised: Yes
OUR CLIENT COMPANY
Our client is a global online clothing retailer based on the Sussex coast. With over 30,000 products, which ship to over 60 countries, they supply their young male audience with clothes they feel great wearing. Their websites attract several million unique visitors per year with active customers globally. Their vision is to drive their business and raise it’s online personality and to engage their audience with fashion and style related news, campaigns and conversations to positively influence SEO to drive sales activity.
We will be pleased to provide our clients company name to qualified candidates at the end of the first screening telephone interview.
Our client is looking for a new position of Digital PR & Marketing Executive to support the Digital PR Manager and Head of SEO in delivering the overall PR and Marketing Strategy in order to promote the business and consistently communicate the brand’s values across all media, in German speaking markets.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Create relationships with relevant bloggers with the aim to create backlink opportunities
- To work with the Digital PR Manager to build strong relationships with journalists and media for press coverage and backlink opportunities
- Implement engaging competitions and brand building campaigns with commercial intent
- Bring firm focus to improving referral and direct traffic impact and activity that aligns with the organisation’s SEO strategy
- Identify and track target audiences and how they complete their online journey to successful sales
- Share and involve staff and suppliers with online activity so they are supportive of all digital and marketing activity
- Achieve positive media coverage including TV, radio, online and print
- Brainstorm campaigns that respond to news and events that promote the brand consistent with the overall marketing strategy
- Identify and research trends and opportunities and keep the company at the forefront and that strengthens the companies market position
- Represent the company as a brand ambassador at press and industry events
- Work closely with the Social Media Executive to align all online marketing activity
You’ll need to be on your toes, creative and organised.
Whilst a traditional PR background is not essential, it is favourable to getting up to speed with the demands of the role.
What knowledge/skills will you have:
- Native/fluent German language skills, both verbal and written
- 1-2 years PR/Digital experience
- Experience working in the fashion/style/trends industry
- Strong communication/relationship building skills
- Strong copywriting skills/writing for online audiences
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to be proactive/reactive on projects/campaigns
- Research and evaluation
- Understanding of how to develop media relations
- Internal communications to engage and involve the internal stakeholders with what’s happening
- Eagerness to learn about new initiatives, tactics, processes within your field
- Confidence to build relationship with stakeholders/staff at all levels
- A strong, charismatic networker who isn’t afraid of picking up the phone
We’re looking for an energetic multi-disciplined individual who is able to bring traditional PR principles and digital processes together. It may include, where opportunity presents itself, offline activity and more traditional PR where it aligns to the organisation’s objectives.
LOCATION & HOURS
Our client’s operations are run from their base on the Sussex Coast.
Our client’s new warehousing facility has the capacity to cope with their continued and impressive growth. All international operations are run from the UK except for some local logistics.
There are 40 working hours a week to be worked flexibly.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Our client offers a basic salary in the region of £22k depending on skills and experience.
This is a growing organisation and promotion opportunities will arise for those who demonstrate the potential for personal growth.
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND STARTING DATE:
The target start date is as soon as practically possible depending on notice periods. Before that will be a screening interview with Martin Ellis at Recruitment South East. Thereafter will be two interviews at our client’s offices.
Executive Search and Recruitment
RSE Group Ltd
Mob: 07823 887982
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format