Facilities Engineer – J1402LA
Job Reference: J1402LA
Job Location: Selsey
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a high-end luxury, world class, leading design and manufacturing company specialising in blind manufacture. They are seeking a Facilities Engineer to join their growing team in Selsey.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the building inside and out.
- Facilitate movement of machinery and services as requested.
- Costing and presenting to your manager of external contractor costs.
- Work with H&S to ensure a safe place to work.
- Installing new equipment as necessary.
- Routine maintenance of factory services and equipment.
- Systems management
- Repairs to damage of the building to keep it in pristine condition.
- Proper long term maintenance of the buildings structure and internal walls.
- Service contracts
- Assisting in procuring / producing in house racking and specialist tables.
Typical Task List
- Hands on maintenance tasks.
- Planned maintenance of machinery (but not individual production machinery).
- Summer Factory clean.
- Factory doors, specifically the roller shutter doors – repair and maintain.
- All systems repairs bringing in external contractors by agreement if necessary.
- Monthly Electrical testing and PAC.
- Legionnaires waters test
- Cleaning Will to report to this person
- Re layout of the production area.
- Heating – Oil and Gas systems
- Pressurised air
- Air Conditioning
- Fire System
Experience & Qualifications
- Plumbing – Industry-recognised qualification level 2 or 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Electrical – Level 3 NVQ diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance) or Level 3 NVQ diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (Buildings, Structure and the Environment)
- HNC or equivalent
- Planning, Schedule & Project Management
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Strong Electrical Background
- Analytical & logical approach to problem solving
- Good PC skills
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Commercial Building Knowledge
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format