Finance Administrator – J1374HF
Job Reference: J1374HF
Job Location: Eastbourne
Salary: Salary: £18k - £24k depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
We are working with an outstanding independent financial planner based in Eastbourne East Sussex. They offer a full financial planning service, from personal pensions to business protection.
They have an excellent reputation in the area and retain a remarkably high number of their customers.
They are now looking to expand their team and hiring a versatile and experienced finance administrator.
Purpose of the role:
To assist the smooth running of the office and provide support to the Operations and Compliance Manager, ParaPlanning, Financial Planners and Directors.
Administrators should have experience in working in a Financial Services Environment and be familiar with dealing with Providers. A working knowledge of pensions and investments is essential.
Administrators are expected to be conversant with FCA regulations and how this impacts on Financial Services Companies and understand the importance of TCF.
Responsibilities and main duties of the post:
- Sending out Letters of Authority to clients as requested by the Financial Planners and setting reviews to chase them up if not received.
- Contacting the clients to keep them updated every 2 weeks when processing business/new enquiry.
- Checking all the information required by Paraplanning is in and with the Paraplanning team.
- Identify and resolving issues on reviews as directed by the Paraplanning team or Financial Planners.
- Add all new leads and clients to database within the agreed timescales.
- Add new business to database (Plans/fees/documents) within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure an activity is set for all clients and leads. Review with the relevant Financial Planner if no activity is set for a particular client.
- Answer the office telephone and deal with any queries.
- Undertake other tasks as required and as directed by the Operations and Compliance Manager.
- Administrators should either hold or be willing to study for the Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
Salary: £18k – £24k depending on experience
Please submit your up to date CV, along with your cover letter and salary expectations when applying for this position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format