HR Assistant / Office Administrator – J1285LA
Job Reference: J1285LA
Job Location: Blandford Forum, Dorset
Salary: Good - on application
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date to be Advised: Yes
Are you a fully qualified HR Assistant looking for your next role with a forward thinking and growing organisation? A full time – permanent – qualified CIPD (Level 3) HR Assistant is required by our global manufacturing client to join their busy team.
The purpose of the HR Assistant is to provide comprehensive HR administration and office support to the HR and Business Support team across all aspects of HR and Business needs. Working closely with the HR Manager, you will ensure a high-quality HR and Office Administration support is delivered to the business.
Your responsibilities will include: –
- Maintain and update confidential records for all employees
- Updating staff files and systems with any changes
- Process all new employee onboarding
- Issue and update contracts, variations, employee handbook, guides and tips for all employees
- Offer confidential advice and assistance to staff
- Monitor and assist sickness procedure, assist in Return to Work interviews if requested
- Assist the HR Manager with any HR issues
- Booking internal and external training courses and assisting employees with training (eg dates, location, material, certificates)
- Assisting with recruitment duties
Essential Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Level 3 HR Practice Diploma (minimum)
- HR & Office Administration experience
- Intermediate IT knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good communicator – oral and written
- Copy writing skills
- Excellent time and project management skills and deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong eye for detail
- Able to multitask
- Customer service – internally and externally
- Self-motivated, focused and able to work on your own initiative
If you feel you meet all the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your cover letter and up to date CV in the first instance, along with your salary expectations.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format