Internal Sales Coordinator – J1289LA
Job Reference: J1289LA
Job Location: Blandford, Dorset.
Job Type: Permanent
Internal Sales Coordinator
After Market Sales Division
We are working with a company that manufactures and distributes innovative, high quality recreational vehicle products designed with comfort in mind. They are a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage and an aftermarket distribution network that includes RV equipment dealers and distributors.
They are currently looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their team in Blandford, Dorset.
The Internal Sales Coordinator has a key role within the sales team, acting as an interface between internal (logistics, accounting) and external customers in promoting our client’s products and services and ensuring our customers receive an outstanding level of service.
The role is designed to give the Director of After Market Sales total support and to be the first point of contact within the department.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to tackle and complete a wide range of activities with a strong focus on service. Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills are critical. The role will involve attendance at exhibitions, for example at the NEC, and rallies.
- excellent IT skills in standard MS Office software packages including Excel
- experience of CRM systems
- high level of numeracy and good attention to detail
- very good standard of written and spoken English
- confident and professional appearance and telephone manner
- proven proactive approach working in a B2B customer-facing sales environment and exceeding customer expectations
- knowledge of ERP/MRP software, Axapta would be ideal, but training will be given
- evidence of achieving targets
- experience in administering key accounts
- background working as part of a team in an open plan office
- willingness and availability to attend occasional dealer events and shows over occasional weekends
Salary: Depending on experience, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, free car parking, office hours are Mon-Thur 8.30am-5pm, Fri 08:30-3.30pm (36 hours per week).
Please email your COVER LETTER and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format