Business Development/ Telemarketer – J1375LA
Job Reference: J1375HF
Job Location: Sedlescombe
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
Business Development – Telemarketer
Sedlescombe East Sussex
£10.00 per hour
Monday – Friday
9.00-17.00 (1-hour lunch)
20 days holiday per annum
Are you a dynamic Telemarketer with an excellent telephone manner?
Are you looking for an exciting and versatile position to make use of your sales skills?
Our client is an outstanding Design firm specialising in urban spaces. They have been established for over 25 years and are still growing. They are looking for an experienced temporary Telemarketer to join their team and support their growth.
Responsibility: to support our proactive and enthusiastic Marketing team to update and enhance the current CRM system:
- The focus will be quality and quantity of outgoing calls
- To follow a script to ascertain relevant contacts for accounts
- Complete all relevant fields of Microsoft Dynamics for reporting purposes
- Sort daily Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) to ascertain whether a valid lead for sales
- Filter Sales Tool leads, follow up and raise activities for sales
- Ensure CRM data is updated post Email campaign
- Assisting with CPD and Marketing Admin as required
- To help develop product and market knowledge to aide promotion of the GBU brand
- This is not a hard sell role, but you will be expected to develop the business and meet targets.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Efficient time management
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Clear and concise communication qualities including excellent telephone manner
- Works well alone and as part of a team.
Our client pride themselves on their reputation the successful candidate must be positive, honest, respectful, and courteous.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format