Junior Designer / Web Developer – J1215HF
Job Reference: J1215HF
Job Location: Bodiam, East Sussex.
Salary: £20K per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Exciting post for a Junior Designer / Web Developer to join the Marketing team at a dynamic company located at new purpose built premises in Bodiam, East Sussex.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support our proactive and enthusiastic Marketing team to complete design solutions as assigned in a timely and accurate manner: –
- Print material: Adverts, posters, banners, brochures, flyers, product sheets and business cards
- Assist with digital material design including web, social and digital adverts.
- To maintain and update the GBU website (WordPress) as required for both UK and NA offices
- Produce and update current PowerPoint Presentations with innovative ideas
- Assist with implementation of Email Campaigns as and when required
- In house video editing as and when required
- Deliver fresh design ideas in keeping with the company brand, keeping abreast of latest design trends and advise accordingly
- To develop product and market knowledge to aide promotion of the GBU brand
- Liaise with outside companies as and when required â€“ be it face to face, phone or email
ATTITUDE AND CHARACTER
Primary attributes looked for from the candidate are as follows:
- Positive attitude
- Honesty, integrity & accountability
- Respectful & Courteous
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Reliable, tidy and well organized
- Efficient time management
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Clear and concise communication qualities including excellent telephone manner
- Works well alone and as part of a team.
£20K per annum
Full time 08:00 to 17:00 – 1 Hour Lunch
20 days per annum plus bank holidays
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format