Production Manager – J1431HF
Job Reference: J1431HF
Job Location: Crawley
Salary: £60k - £70k
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the aerospace soft furnishings industry. With over 20 years’ experience, recognised as one of Europe’s most highly regarded aerospace interior developers.
To manage the company’s soft furnishing manufacture and repair under EASA regulation. To ensure the company’s reputation as a preferred supplier with key customers is maintained, through regular contact and communication including attending off site meetings as required.
Responsibilities (Day to day management of the Part 21 and 145 operations)
- Manage manufacturing, dry cleaning, repair and stores.
- Host daily operational meetings with department leaders
- Ownership of productivity, identifying and delivering areas for improvement
- Measurement and reporting of production metrics and accountability for performance
- Manage staff time and attendance
- Conduct discipline and accident investigations and chair disciplinaries.
- Point of contact for key account customers including face to face meetings
- Conduct in-house audits on all aspects of the business
- Reporting and investigation of NCRs and QDRs
- Day to day management of contracts including:
o Attending customer service meetings offsite.
o Producing minutes of customer meetings
o Hosting customer visits
o Maintaining close relations with all stakeholders.
o Managing the efficiency of the seat cover replacement plan .
o Ensuring all internal and external SLA and KPI are met.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 and 145 legislations
- Experience in aircraft soft furnishing manufacturing / repair
- Demonstrable knowledge of CAA, EASA, Dft regulations
- Ability to produce high level reports -H&S qualification (IOSH / NEBOSH) preferable
The remuneration package would be circa £70k, car allowance, bonus, pension, death in service and private medical insurance.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format