Property Lawyer – J799HF
Job Reference: J799HF
Job Location: St Leonards on Sea
Salary: £28,000 -£36,000
Job Type: Permanent
We are working with a well-established Property Law Firm who have been providing expert legal services to the residential property market since 1992.
You will be responsible for carrying out all legal aspects on residential property transactions.
- Due diligence in all areas of property transactions
- Use the OMS to progress cases efficiently
- Cover complex transaction for a more junior property lawyer
- Assess all risks and give appropriate legal advice
- Evaluate AML information, In the event of any serious concerns or suspicions you must consult the Money Laundering Officer.
- Provide day to day coaching and mentoring to: – Associates – Legal Assistants – Team Assistants
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience
- Previous relevant experience of a minimum of 1 year is essential
- Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
Council of Licensed Conveyancers, Solicitor or CILEx /Law Degree or completed PLC will also be considered
All staff are encouraged to further their personal training and development. The Company has a Learning & Development Department providing a wide range of in-house learning opportunities, including one-to-one job skills. External training is supported by the Company by prior agreement and where appropriate.
Should you be interested please call Harriet on 01424 830000 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format