Registered Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse – J1369MB
Job Reference: J1369MB
Job Location: Horam
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently working with a small innovative care group that is actively looking to expand.
They are looking for a Registered Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse to join their team in Horam.
You must hold a registration with NMC and a current UK PIN.
They are an excellent company to work, offering the following:
- Expanding company who promotes from within as far as possible
- Free training
- Free uniform – branded
- Health plan (WPA)
- Increased pay for OT (£1.00 ph for own home and £3.00 ph for sister home cover)
- In-House Training Academy covering all mandatory training and facilitating developmental training as wanted / needed
- Meals and drinks free
- Paid breaks
- Twinning developments with potential for staff exchanges
- Understanding for work/life balance needs
- Working to establish new client groups e.g. complex care
They will also offer practical support to find accommodation if someone is looking to relocate.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format