Complex Manager – various locations – J1276LA
Job Reference: J1277LA
Salary: £20-£25k salary depending on park and experience and includes live-in accommodation
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Complex Manager who possesses outstanding communication skills? Are you a good planner and strong troubleshooter? Is so, please read on!
Our client is one of the largest providers of holiday parks in the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Complex Manager to join their team.
The locations are:
Chichester, West Sussex
With 27 coastal locations you could enjoy the benefits of gaining experience by moving around and learning from a variety of managers to help develop your skills and future career aspirations â€“ ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE (around the South Coast of England stretching from Devon to Suffolk).
You will bring a dynamic hands-on leadership approach to drive sales and encourage your team to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- To prepare, plan and manage a budget for all resources within your area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control.
- Monitoring and managing profit and loss accounts; with regard to budgeted revenue targets, costs of sales and labour costs.
- Ensuring strict stock rotation, control and reconciliation of all stock.
- Motivating your team to deliver excellent customer service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all food hygiene and health & safety regulations are followed
- Experience within a high volume food and beverage environment.
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Experience of working to targets and budgets in a commercial environment.
- Relevant BIIAB personal licence preferred.
£20-£25k salary depending on park and experience and includes live-in accommodation.
Interested? Please email your cover letter and cv to email@example.com
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format