Sales Manager – J1418LA
Job Reference: J1418LA
Job Location: Salisbury
Job Type: Permanent
We are working with a company that manufactures and distributes innovative, high quality recreational vehicle products designed with comfort in mind. They are a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage and an aftermarket distribution network that includes RV equipment dealers and distributors.
They are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their team, to lead all sales and commercial activities for caravan and motorhome OEM sales channel within the UK market.
Location: field based, however, you would be required to visit the office nr Salisbury in Wiltshire once or twice a month.
Major responsibilities include:
- To achieve Company objectives in Recreational Vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (RV OEM) sales and profitability.
- Manage UK RV OEM sales team to achieve personal objectives. This will require both reactive and proactive approaches as is required and the role entails
- Develop long-term strategy for UK RV OEM, in line with EMEA strategy, under direction of RV OEM (EMEA) Head.
- Promote the sale of the Companies broad product range to the existing UK RV OEM customer base.
- To manage customers at a high level, and take the ultimate decision on local issues of price, warranty or other issue based on the existing Governance within RV OEM.
- To become part of the decision-making process within the customer for new business trends.
- Manage the accuracy of overall business, meeting agreed budgets.
- Oversee Technical, Quality, Warranty and Customer Support requirements to ensure overall customer service is achieved.
- Support close liaison with manufacturing facilities throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
- Support Industry Shows/Exhibitions and customer rallies as required.
- Analyse and report on Sales Performance, and competitor / market developments.
- Minimum of 5 years sales leadership within an RV OEM or major RV Dealer environment, ideally experienced in dealing with both UK and overseas customers and suppliers.
- Proven team building experience.
- Fully competent with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Specific capabilities, knowledge and characteristics:
- Commercially astute with strong technical sales and negotiation skills
- Effective time management
- Resilient / Team player / Analytical
- Strong negotiation skills / Good commercial skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Financially literate
- Happy to travel overseas as required, with a second language (German) preferable.
- Company contribution to pension
- Office hours are Mon-Thu 08:30 – 05:00, Fri 08:30 – 03:30 (36 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
What’s next? Please email your COVER LETTER and up to date CV to email@example.com
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format