Sewing Machinist / Curtain Maker – J1341LA
Job Reference: J1341LA
Job Location: Selsey, West Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a high-end luxury, world class, leading design and manufacturing company specialising in blind manufacture. They are seeking a Sewing Machinist / Curtain Maker to join their growing team near Chichester.
Purpose of Position
To manufacture blinds, curtains and other soft furnishings as requested to the highest quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out manufacture of our client’s products to a high standard and in a timely manner. Training will be provided as and when necessary to achieve this.
- Cut fabrics to required sizes and/or templates
- Make up products using sewing machines and all other equipment provided
- Prepare, test finish and press finished items for despatch
- Ensure that products are made to the highest quality at all times
- Undertake other tasks as may be requested from time to time by the Soft Furnishings Manager or Directors
Please submit your up to date CV, along with your cover letter and salary expectations when applying for this position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format