Spare Parts & Service Adviser – J1173MB
Job Reference: J1173MB
Job Location: Eastbourne
Job Type: Permanent
For our client based in Eastbourne we are currently looking for a Spare Parts & Service Adviser to join their team.
RESPONSIBLE TO: After Market Manager
PURPOSE OF POST:
To quote and raise orders for spares parts, repairs and warranties.
To build and maintain strong relationships with customers and channel partners ensuring effective communication.
Customers, Channel Partners, Projects, Sales Technical Service Team, Manufacturing
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- To act at all times in accordance with our client’s published policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with our client’s Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policies.
- Actively participate in and promote Quality and continuous improvement and ensure procedures are followed at all times.
- To provide spare quotations and raise orders as required.
- To send out order acknowledgements to customers and ensure customers are kept up to date with delivery dates.
- Adhere to Export Control Regulations and attend regular training as required
- To proactively progress outstanding spares quotations to ensure financial targets are met.
- To ensure that all information is accurately input into the manufacturing system to enable a true and precise understanding of the requirements of our customers.
- To carry out any other duties in relation to Customer Service, spares, warranty & repair contracts.
- Maintaining and recording the Quote & Order Entry File logging pump details on Pump Data Base.
- To provide cover for other members of staff as required and perform other allocated duties, commensurate with the role, as required.
- To promote our client in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- To regularly review relevant work instructions and procedures and update them accordingly
- Maintain department metrics and display accordingly.
- To be responsible for your own learning and development needs in discussion with your Manager.
Should you be interested please send your cv to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format