Stone Mason / Polisher / Fitter – J1364LA
Job Reference: J1364LA
Job Location: St Leonard's-on-Sea
Job Type: Permanent
They are looking for a Stone Mason/Polisher/Fitter to join their team in St Leonard’s-on-Sea in East Sussex.
You will be responsible for stone fabricating in company based workshop and installations in the South-East UK.
1. Fabricate and install natural stone to a high quality using power tools for kitchen and bathroom countertops and other bespoke stone products.
2. Responsible for quality and output and delivering on time.
3. Ability to read and follow technical drawings.
4. Organise, tidy and clean workspace.
5. Highly motivated to produce quality products and service.
6. Establish good communication with customers and other trades during on- site installations and in the workshop.
7. Work consistently within a team setting.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. Accountable to Production Manager.
1. Participate in in-house training.
2. Develop and maintain product knowledge.
1. Minimum of 1 year’s natural stone fabricating work experience essential.
2. Full driving license desirable.
3. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
4. Ability to lift heavy weights.
5. Experience with CNC machines would be a distinct advantage.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
£24.5-34k DOE. Pension. Performance bonus.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format