Team Leader – Contact Centre – J1317LA
Job Reference: J1317LA
Job Location: Eastbourne
Salary: £22K to £23K per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading independent UK provider of telehealth and telecare solutions and they are seeking a Team Leader – Contact Centre to join their growing team in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
The Team Leader will supervise and lead the provision of the highest quality Telecare and telephone response services for the customers in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, corporate objectives and service standards.
Key Tasks will include the following:
- Provide consistent quality supervision and leadership of shifts in the Contact Centre.
- Allocate tasks to team members as appropriate to ongoing operations.
- Supervise the team’s delivery of allocated tasks and ensure that the relevant service level standards are met consistently across all disciplines.
- Ensure all shifts have adequate and appropriate staffing.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and performance management discussions with team members on a regular and timely basis.
- Effective management of absence within the Contact Centre.
- Train new and existing contact centre staff on effective and appropriate call handling in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To actively monitor the performance of the contact centre against targets
- Advise management immediately of any problems or difficulties experienced with any aspect of system operation or procedure
- Provide investigation and resolution of complaints received within the agreed procedures.
- Always providing, the highest possible standard of customer care and support whilst at all times giving priority to the safety and security of service users and staff.
- Liaise with social workers, members of the primary care team, carers, emergency services, sheltered housing teams etc. to ensure that the service provided is co-ordinated with the care and support provided by other agencies.
Essential requirements from applicants:
- Understanding of the issues relating to the care and support of vulnerable people
- Understanding of how best to communicate with those suffering from Dementia
- Previous supervisory experience
- Able to work shifts over a 24-hour period
- Able to work on own initiative and to keep calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent including Maths and English
Desirable requirements from applicants:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people Experience of working in the social care environment
- NVQ in Customer Care Relevant management qualification (NVQ level 4 or above) Experience of working in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience of implementing change
- People Management training
Working Hours and Salary
The successful candidate will be working on a 5-week rota and rotate through the entire 24-hour period. The rota for the Team Leader is to work 2 early shifts, 2 late shifts and 2-night shifts before having 3 days off.
The salary for this role starts £22,008 before increasing to £22,508 after 6 months and then increasing to £23,009 after 12 months. In addition to the basic pay there are enhancements for working unsocial hours (weekends and nights) which commence at £3,118. This is paid as a permanent annual allowance. There is also a £1000 flexibility payment.
Interested? Please email your cover letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this vacancy, along with your up to date CV to email@example.com
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format