Telesales Operative – J1379HF
Job Reference: J1379HF
Job Location: Eastbourne
Salary: Salary: £7.75ph starting wage, progressing to £10.00ph OTE +Commission
Job Type: Permanent
Do you want to work in a fun, vibrant sales office? Are you incentive driven? Do you have a passion for sales? Do you want a 9:30 start and early Friday finish?
I am working with an outstanding B2B company, selling on behalf of an award winning health insurance provider. They are expanding their team and looking for both experienced and inexperienced Telesales Operatives. Full training will be given along with the option of working towards an NVQ in customer care.
- To provide an efficient and comprehensive telesales service to increase sales
- Maintain and update customer database
- Cold calling clients to engage and identify their needs whilst securing an appointment
- Diary handling
- To ensure efficient use of time so as to meet and exceed targets
- Communicate with clients at all levels to nurture strong long-term relationships
- Career progression opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally have a proven track record of success in a target driven environment, preferably in a business to business sales environment
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ability to build rapport with customers
- Must have the drive and ambition to succeed in a sometimes hard-nosed environment
- Be hungry for the win and be able to maintain momentum on an ongoing basis
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9.30am – 5pm
Friday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Salary: £7.75ph starting wage, progressing to £10.00ph OTE +Commission
Incentives: Extra holiday, early finishes and regular prizes for excelling team members, 2 week Christmas holidays!
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format