UK Country Manager – J1337ME
Job Reference: J1337ME
Job Location: London
Salary: IRO - £100k + company car and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
UK Country Manager – Danish Lifestyle Fashion Brand
London based – IRO £100k + company car and benefits
The lifestyle fashion brand is Samsoe and Samsoe. They already operate in 20 countries, and now want to establish a UK operation and need some great leadership to establish the brand. They are minimalist in style, and maximalist by nature.
OUR CLIENT COMPANY
Samsoe and Samsoe represent simplicity and minimalism in contemporary clothes, footwear and accessories for men and women. Their designs are already sold in 45 of it’s own stores and more than 500 retail spaces across 27 countries – and online.
Reporting to the Head of International sales, you are responsible for the sales team you will recruit, coach, support and direct, and you’ll establish the London showroom. That will be your base. There’s also a plan to open monobrand stores in London ASAP.
You will create and execute a joint business plan on a seasonal and yearly basis, also including Shop in Shop in key accounts and Department stores.
Your other day-to-day responsibilities are:
- Develop a premium wholesale and consignment business
- Expand brand awareness and visibility
- Financial control
- Measure KPI’s with key accounts on a monthly cycle
- Make and attend sales appointments with key customers.
- Develop Customer relations and new business opportunities
- Control and optimize showrooms
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions
The goal is to drive the team in to reflect and promote the brand and give outstanding customer service in line with the growth already established in many other international markets.
You are firmly embedded in the UK fashion industry and love it.
- Strong management skills with proven track record building and running wholesale business in UK
- Strong negotiation skill and experience in running different business models as, Wholesale, Consignment and Online
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined and proactive
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
- Structured and organized
- Outgoing and assertive
- You work strong independently, but also in a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
LOCATION & HOURS
The Headquarters will be in London, but you will travel a good deal meeting customers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The basic salary is likely to be up to £100,000 depending on the skills, experience and network you bring to this organisation. There’s also an excellent benefits package and a company car.
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND STARTING DATE:
The first client interviews will be in London. Before that will be screening interviews and meetings with Martin Ellis of the RSE Group and a Scandinavian Headhunter. The final interview will be held in the international company’s headquarters in Denmark.
Executive Search and Recruitment
The RSE Group
Mob: 07823 887982
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format