Warehouse Manager – J1284LA
Job Reference: J1284LA
Job Location: Blandford, Dorset.
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have hands-on experience of Warehouse Management, Goods Out and Inventory Maintenance?
Do you have an ability to supervise and organise warehouse personnel?
Are you a strong communicator with excellent people management skills?
We are working with a company that manufactures and distributes innovative, high quality recreational vehicle products designed with comfort in mind. They are a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage and an aftermarket distribution network that includes RV equipment dealers and distributors.
They are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Blandford, Dorset.
The Warehouse Manager will provide day-to-day management of a busy warehouse environment and effectively manage all stock and stock movements and work with other department heads to ensure the highest possible service to customers cost effectively.
- Day-to-day management of warehouse personnel, working with senior managers.
- Constant monitoring of daily working routines to make sure that the warehouse is a safe and workable environment. Implementing new working processes, procedures to encourage good practice in a warehouse environment.
- Responsible for monitoring all plant within the main warehouse (weighing scales, forklifts, racking etc) in accordance with 5S scheme, (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain).
- Co-ordinate on a daily basis all deliveries and inform the necessary people or departments concerned to ensure quality and quantity of products are booked in correctly.
- Determine appropriate places for off-loading.
- Record all delivery discrepancies or damages by raising Non-Conformity Reports (shortages,
- overages, damages etc), and any supporting evidence, and immediately inform the supplier and appropriate internal departments by email confirming the discrepancy and actions to be taken.
- Manage and control daily all sales order picking and administrative requirement needs. Organising the personnel to identify and prioritize by customer Due Dates and customer need aided by system reports.
- Review and verify a percentage of quantities picked against allocated requirements on the dispatch not is compulsory to eliminate shipping errors.
- Organise daily all transport collection arrangements in conjunction with relevant warehouse staff.
- Keep logistical costs under constant review.
- Register all receipts on Axapta, action delivery anomalies by isolating in the quarantine area and inform the appropriate parties. File and maintain all relevant documents according to the systems established.
- Manage the warehouse space to enable timely and accurate picking and packing, and that product is appropriately stored to minimise damage and loss of value. Run cycle counts throughout the year and assist in the preparation for and completion of Year End stock take
- Oversee all returned goods by quickly identifying the appropriate action needed to be taken and constantly review and update procedures in conjunction with warranty returns teams.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A previous track record within Warehouse Management.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Excellent people management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload for self and others, excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Axapta/Narvision or other SAP system.
- A solid understanding and practice of health and safety and current legislations.
- Fork-lift licence, preferably Bendi.
Salary: depending on experience
Please email your COVER LETTER and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject ref Warehouse Manager – Blandford
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format