Warehouse Operative – J1350LA
Job Reference: J1350LA
Job Location: Selsey
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a high-end luxury, world class, leading design and manufacturing company specialising in blind manufacture. They are seeking a Warehouse Operative (with Forklift Licence) to join their growing team near Chichester.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary packing – ie putting together the kits for our client’s products and placing in the appropriate plastic bags.
- Warehouse packing â€“ ie boxing and labeling products ready for shipment.
- Use of Fork Lift as required for material handling as directed.
- Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time by the Warehouse Supervisor
Skills / Qualities required:
- Fork Lift Certification
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Good standard of written English and numeracy
- Sit/Stand/walk 8 ½ hrs per day
- Ability to lift up to 25kg single handed.
Hours: 40 a week
Days worked on a rota basis:
Week 1: 7:30am to 4:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Week 2: 7:30am to 4:30pm (Monday to Thursday)
7:30am to 1:30pm (Friday)
Please submit your up to date CV, along with your cover letter and salary expectations when applying for this position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format