Waiting Staff – J1332LP
Job Reference: J1332LP
Job Location: Alfriston
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Waiting Staff required for beautifully located venue in Alfriston, East Sussex.
Hours of work: September 9th – 2pm to 10pm (more work to follow)
Hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour
Dress code: all-black
Own transport required due to location.
Kay Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Setting up of event venue ie table setting, décor, food prep, cleaning, equipment
- Hosting of tours ie set up, service, food prep, interaction with guests, clear down
- Hosting of delegate days ie set up, service, food prep, support for delegates, clear down
- Hosting of additional events e.g private dining may also be required.
- A happy, welcoming approach to all customers either by phone, Internet or in person, is essential.
Summary of required skills:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Have excellent communication skills and being at ease with the public
- A willingness to learn about viticulture and winemaking.
- Basic computer skills.
- An ability to work closely, supportively and flexibly with other staff members.
- A willingness and ability to drive (expenses covered) to undertake occasional chores is an advantage.
- A passion for wine a must!
The successful applicant will receive full training and an induction.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
Click the link below for an application form. Please forward with your up to date CV – ideally in Word format.Application Form in Word format