Accounts Assistant – J1722HF
We are working with a well-established company who specialise in corporate eye care services. They are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their team, on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of financial tasks, supporting and reporting to the Finance Manager.
Salary is £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience.
- Process daily banking and do reconciliations
- Post purchase ledger invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process month end including downloading and reconciling of revenue
- Credit control and liaising with debtors and resolving queries
- Answering the telephone, resolving queries and responding to emails
- Process monthly credit card transactions
- Perform credit checks
- Switch on and set up new clients
- Euro sales reconciliations
- A good team player
- Great telephone manner
- Computer and number literate
- Previous accounts experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.