Our client is a Commercial Finance Broker with a consultative approach to their clients. Customer support is very important to their reputation.
They specialise in the Alternative Finance Market, so when the bank say ‘No’ they do everything they can to find their clients the funding. They have a wide variety of products from Secure, Un-Secured business Loans, Cashflow Loans, Property Finance and much more.
They are seeking an Administrator to join their growing team based in St Leonards-on-Sea.
They are looking for somebody who is efficient, friendly, helpful and very dedicated to helping their clients. A good communicator with a positive outlook and can do attitude. You need to have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Handling Telephone enquiries
- Checking and following up on voicemail messages
- Email out application forms to client and follow up to make sure we get them back with the relevant documents / information
- Set up client folders to place all documents ready to be processed
- Update our CRM system ‘Capsule’
- Diarising meetings on Outlook
Nice to have:
- Marketing – Mail Chimp experience
- Social Media – Experience of posting content on LinkedIn and Facebook
- £16,000 to £18,000 per annum (3 months’ probation)
- Working hours 9am to 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- A company Pension Scheme will be available after 3 months of employment
- Beautiful office environment with Full Kitchen facilities, free parking and chill out communal areas
- Parking available
- Training will be provided on an ongoing basis
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.