Assembly Worker – J1603LA
Would you like to work for a growing manufacturer based in Selsey? Our client is seeking an Assembly Worker to join their team.
You will be required to work from 7.00am – 5.30pm (Monday – Thursday)
The main purpose of the role is to fabricate products as instructed.
▪ Carry out fabrication of products to a high standard and in a timely manner. Training will be provided as and when necessary to achieve this.
▪ You may be required to work at other sites.
▪ Be aware of the company’s health & safety policy and, in particular, understand the arrangements which affect you and what your own responsibilities might be.
▪ Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed at all times and that employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their own health and safety and that of others.
▪ Undertake other tasks as may be requested from time to time by the Production Manager.
Salary is dependent on experience.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.