We are working on behalf of an outstanding business based near Lewes in East Sussex. They are a leader of the print industry with a worldwide client base. A growing company with huge potential, they are now seeking a bright and enthusiastic business development manager to take their business to the next level.
Working with a team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers the position will require you to promote our products and services in order to obtain or retain contracts to deliver sales targets. You will identify suitable prospects, build relationships with individuals and market experts utilising; face to face meetings, online demonstrations, social media (blogs/posts), direct communication and marketing activity. Utilising excellent relationship management, communication skills and stakeholder management, you will also be expected to manage existing relationships, ensuring that client requirements are effectively communicated to all key stakeholders (internal and external) and delivering on client expectations.
- Prospecting to clients and maintaining regular contact.
- Communicate, plan and undertake strategic business review meetings. These include quarterly and monthly business review meetings with key accounts.
- Identify suitable marketing opportunities such as trade journals, exhibitions, speaker opportunities within the market space, supporting the preparation of material and attending the events.
- Be able to conduct face to face or WebEx presentations or product demonstrations. Have the skills necessary to complete tenders, refine sales contracts (including pricing), service level agreements and communicate these effectively.
- Preparing design briefs, technical specifications, proposals and tender documents.
- Managing existing key accounts at a strategic level by understanding the client business strategy in order to identify risks and opportunities (SWOT).
Key Skills & Abilities
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Management of multiple accounts
- Attention to detail and quality
- Min 2yrs Sales
- Min 2yrs Business Development
- Proven track record of development skills
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.