Cell Technician – J1688
CMM Operator/ Visual Inspector
Reports to: Cell Leader
Our client is an outstanding Manufacturing Company, Est in the 1960’s and still growing. They create and develop some of the most advanced vacuum systems. They design, deliver and support and are well known for their excellent service and innovative ideas.
They are currently seeking a CMM Operator/ Visual Inspector to join their growing team, based in their new state of the art offices/warehouse.
- Read and learn engineering drawings
- Ability to use all kind of measuring instruments micrometer, vernier caliper, dial test indicator, etc
- To learn and implement a FARO Inspection sheet of Ultra High Vacuum chamber vessels.
Indicative Performance Measures
- Accuracy of measurements
- Maintaining required times so that Delivery promises to our customers are met
- Communication of all FARO arm measurements direct to welding technicians
- Maintain a clean and organised work area on a daily basis and participate in the company’s 5S programme
- Ensure tools/fixture tooling are kept in good order and in place
- Computer Literate
- GCSE Pass – MATHS/IT/SCIENCE
- Able to read technical drawings
- Plan and organise turning requirements with Value Stream Manager and Cell Leader
- Conventional Machining skills
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.