Our client, a fast growing gastro pub based on Burwash, East Sussex are seeking a chef assistant to join their team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience working with fresh food and is looking to push ahead with their career. Training will be offered and you will be working within a friendly team.
- Keen eye for detail
- A real hand on approach in wanting to expand their food knowledge
- An appetite for delivering exceptional food
- Manage the kitchen alongside the head chef and take charge in their absence
- Maintain high standards of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
This is a full-time position, salary up to £23,000 – £25,000 + tips for the right candidate.
Own transport essential, due to rural location.
You should also have the relevant food and hygiene certifications.
Shift patterns would vary between full and split shifts and you will be required to work during the weekends and bank holidays.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.