Eastbourne – Training Provided
Based in Eastbourne, our client is a highly successful engineering company with creativity at its core. The company has grown substantially in recent years and plans to continue that growth. They are seeking a Colourer/Plater to join the team. This may suit somebody early in their manufacturing career, or even somebody looking to enter to sector and change their career.
The main function of the role:
To ensure products coloured and plated meet both our clients and the company’s requirements whilst adhering to all applicable Quality and Health & Safety legislation.
- Following in-house training demonstrate you can complete all standard colouring and plating processes
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to work to specific requirements and high-quality standards.
- Maintain plating tanks to a high standard with the required solutions and chemicals whilst adhering to COSHH and EHS regulations
- Understand the requirement to adhere to standard times and report on any deviances.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to schedules.
- Quality control, including supporting colleagues in avoiding/correcting mistakes.
- To carry out any other duty which may be required in line with operational requirements
Other significant duties/responsibilities
This position needs an individual ready to work in a production environment and work in tune with the rest of the team. Above all, the role requires somebody ready to work to consistent standards and have good attention to detail.
- Pro-actively develop own skills, knowledge and experience, both of our industry and best practice within it and contribute to the development of colleagues wherever possible.
- Assist with general workshop duties, as required
- Communicate any missed deadlines to Team Leader
- To always consider and work to the relevant EHS regulations and ISO standards and framework
- Highlight potential risks and opportunities to Team Leaders
- Effectively communicate, both internally and to prospects, suppliers, clients, etc
Competitive salary, and training is provided to develop in-demand skills.
For more information contact Martin Ellis – 07823 887982
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.