Our client, who provide high performance commercial washrooms for architects, contractors and developers all around the world, are seeking a Customer Care Assistant to join their well established team.
To provide quality service to Company’s customers. Ensure that sales reps get the service support they need to increase their focus on selling.
- Process sales orders and enquiries promptly and accurately.
- To represent the Company to customers and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- To ensure customer records and other records are maintained and updated promptly and accurately.
- To schedule tasks daily for team members.
- Take incoming calls and direct accordingly.
- Act as a watchdog secretary to directors/managers.
- To review processes and implement changes within the department as necessary.
- To carry out and implement changes to IT systems under direction of Administration Manager.
- To work with and provide support to other depts.
- Strong team leadership and management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Results driven
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to recognize problems and the innovation to come up with solutions
- A good working knowledge of customer service methods is essential.
Demonstrate a reasonable standard of secondary education, particularly in English and Mathematics.
Due to the rural location, you must be able to drive. There is a potential of a company car upon successful completion of the probation period.
Working hours can either be 07.30am – 16.30pm or 08.00 – 17.00pm (Monday – Friday)
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.