Customer Service Administrator – J1778HF
We are working with a well-established company who specialise in corporate eye care services. They are seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join their customer services / client services team. This is a full time, permanent role (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm)
The ideal candidate will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills, along with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will be supporting the Customer Relationship Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Liaison with customer and optical network
- Processing plans via CRM database.
- Office administration and assisting with the day to day operation of two departments within a small office
- Complaint handling/resolution
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction through resolution
- Maintain customer accounts via CRM
- Client reporting
- General filing
Desired skills and experience:
- You will be required to have a good working knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- You must be organised, punctual, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- In addition, you must possess good communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Please note due to the location you must drive. Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.