Customer Service Representative – J1743HF
You will be employed on a 6-month fix-term-contract starting on the 14th January 2019. There may be an opportunity for these roles to go permanent.
We are currently looking for customer focused individuals to join our outstanding client based in Bexhill.
Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
Our client is one of the fastest growing insurance providers in the UK. There are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Bexhill, East Sussex.
So, what will you be doing as a Customer Representative?
You will be providing exceptional service to existing customers, dealing with their policy queries. No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from changing drivers on a policy to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about the allowances of their policy.
Ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy in line with our company quality and compliance standards.
Maximise sales opportunities and to achieve sales and ancillaries targets. (Upselling to customers)
Ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have experience in delivering amazing customer service
- Are comfortable talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Experienced and comfortable with using a PCWhat you’ll get in return:
- Our client offers a competitive starting salary of £17,170 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme
- Access to our rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers
- Free onsite parking
- Other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
It’s a full-time position, 37.5 hours/week.
Fully paid, 6 weeks training will be given (Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30).
After this period you will be working on a shift pattern (between 8am – 7pm, Monday – Friday).
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.