EMEIA Internal Sales Manager
Based in Hastings, our client is a leader in the design and manufacturing of niche technology solutions for research and production applications. From simple components to precision and computer-controlled systems, our client works to devise sound, economical solutions for all of their client’s engineering needs. They are currently looking for EMEIA Internal Sales Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the internal sales team. You will coach and mentor the team, working to identify, expand and develop territories, improving efficiency and profitability.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have high performing sales figures, excellent team management and development skills and the ability to understand complex technical terminology related to new and existing products.
Please note you will be required to work from the office; this is not a field-based role.
- To coordinate the sales and marketing activities of the EMEIA internal sales force, by applying knowledge of the organisation, products and services
- To successfully develop the skill set of the internal sales force to facilitate the penetration of strategic accounts within the marketplace
- To effectively communicate “business” information and sales force progress to management
- Recognise and implement opportunities to “cross-pollinate” territories with initiatives and effective sales practices
- To assist in the development and coordination of a highly effective internal sales team with an emphasis on improving efficiency and profitability
- Provide training to new and existing staff on internal work instructions and procedures as defined within the Quality Management System
- Be responsible for the training and implementation of compliance procedures for the EMEIA region
- Continuous review and monitoring of sales team performance through key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Provide data and statistical analysis to management through high-level use of Dynamics AX and Saturn reports
The Key Requirements:
- A Technical Sales Background – Manufacturing or Engineering
- Proven Management Experience – Ideally 10+
- Strong People Leadership Skills
- ERP/MRP System Experience
- Inside-Sales Experience
- Foreign Language
- BSc/HND/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Dynamics AX Experience
- HR experience
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.