EMEIA Sales Manager – J1739HF
Are you a dynamic Sales Manager looking for a challenging new role?
A Manufacturing and Engineering Company based in Hastings with a large International presence are looking for a new addition to the well-established management team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company, which is currently expanding.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the internal sales team. You will coach and mentor the team, working to identify expand and develop territories, improving efficiency and profitability.
- Providing training to new and existing team members
- Implement and train on all compliance procedures for EMEIA
- Daily Sales reviews
- Monitoring KPI’s
- Statistical analysis and reports, liaising with Sales Director/Management
The Key Requirements:
- A Technical Sales Background – Manufacturing or Engineering
- Proven Management Experience
- Strong People Leadership Skills
- ERP/MRP System Experience
- Inside-Sales Experience
- Foreign Language
- BSc/HND Mechanical Engineering
- Dynamics AX Experience
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.