Fabric Cutter – J1628LA
Our client based in Selsey are seeking a Fabric Cutter to immediately join their team.
The purpose of the role is to accurately cut fabrics ready for the manufacture of blinds, curtains and other soft furnishings.
Working hours are: 7.00am – 17.30pm Monday – Thursday.
Hourly wage available upon application.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out cutting of products to a requested sizes and/or template in a timely manner, as required by orders and cutting lists. Some training may be provided as and when necessary to achieve this.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working area surrounding a large powered Pizza Wheel cutting table
- Rotate stock of standard fabrics
- Provide cutting service to Blind and Soft Furnishings Department liaising with Department Supervisors.
- Carry out fabrication to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Undertake other tasks as may be requested from time to time by the Soft Furnishings Manager.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.