FINE LIMIT SHEET METAL WORKER
Our client is expanding production due to a growing order book, so this is a key role in supporting that growth. For those seeking further career opportunities, this organisation prefers to promote from within.
OUR CLIENT COMPANY
Based in East Sussex, our client is a highly successful engineering company with creativity at its core. The company has grown substantially in recent years and plans to continue that growth. They have a strong market position and a team that work together creating bespoke pieces, mostly in non-ferrous materials.
We will be pleased to provide our clients company name to qualified candidates at the end of the first screening telephone interview.
The company is looking for an experienced fine limit sheet metal worker (usually working with non-ferrous metals), to maintain a consistent workflow, and to produce accurate and attractive work to a consistent standard.
All candidates should have experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment where a continuous flow of production is required. The products need to be well-finished and of attractive, and consistent, appearance. Ideally, the preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- CAD / CAM knowledge
- Proficient in the operation of CNC Punch Press
- Experience of Press Brake setting & operation
- Ability to fabricate using Tig and MIG welding methods working with ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Experience of Deburring / Fettling
- Experience in the use of all hand tools associated with metalwork
- Qualified Forklift Driver (preferred)
- Working alongside and sometimes in other departments when required
- Proven ability and experience to work within a team
LOCATION & HOURS
The company offices and factory are in Eastbourne. It’s formally a 40-hour week.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Basic salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND STARTING DATE:
The target start date is as soon as practically possible depending on notice periods. Before that will be an interview with a consultant at the RSE Group, before an interview on company premises.
The RSE Group
Mob: 07823 887982