HR & Payroll Administration Manager – J1805LA
We are working with a well-established leisure company who are seeking an HR & Payroll Administration Manager to join their growing team.
Working within a fast-paced HR environment, you must have strong knowledge of HR and Payroll process and procedures.
Full time (Monday – Friday ) 9am – 5pm
Salary: £20,000 + (to be discussed upon application)
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with your Line Manager and HR team
- Work closely in supporting the HR Director, HR Manager and Payroll Manager as required
- Processing employee records throughout the employee lifecycle
- Management of HR systems and process provision to ensure all relevant and up to date information is stored on the drive in an organised manner
- Assisting with the recruitment process: placing internal and external adverts
- Reference requests for current or ex-employees
- Responsible for organising training activities, training schedules, notifications and attendance
- Process & monitor all administrative tasks relating to training
- Acquisition projects including, where required, involvement in the TUPE process
- Absence cover for HR and Payroll
- Employment document updates & preparation of Contracts of Employment for new employees.
- Support in employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, and redundancy.
- Previous Payroll and HR Experience is essential
- Excellent written, phone and face to face communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & good problem-solving skills
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in an HR and Payroll Administration environment
- Able to organise and plan own time with flexibility and ability to prioritise multiple activities and projects
- Team player with strong decision-making capability within the area of responsibility
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft systems (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.