Manual Miller – J1851 – Hastings
We are currently working with an established engineering company based in Hastings.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Miller/Turner with good engineering skills, who has experience of lathe turning, manual milling gained in a production environment.
You will be responsible for manufacturing/machining batches of various-sized products, working from engineering drawings and with minimum supervision.
- Use of XYZ Pro turn Lathe
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Setting up jobs of various sizes.
- Taking responsibility for tidiness and control of your own working area.
- Communicating to the machine shop supervision any slippages associated with the work being carried out.
- Completing the inspection of individual items as per the specified requirement.
- Ensuring that you are aware of and work to procedures and work instructions.
- Overtime work may be required, occasionally at short notice.
£15/£17 per hour – 40 hours per week + overtime available