Our client is an established and successful full-service events agency on the Sussex coast that serves the UK and Europe. Their prime focus is live events, marketing events, summits, exhibition stand design and build, conference production and special builds and experiential. The winners in this sector will be those with the vision to turn technology into real and practical applications that deliver a different proposition in a busy market. They already have an impressive customer list of household brands.
We will be pleased to provide our clients company name to qualified candidates at the end of the first screening telephone interview.
Reporting to Production Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of all projects.
- Purchasing goods and services in-line with company procedures
- Creating and amending client specifications and quotes
- Preparing and maintaining a costing spreadsheet throughout the project lifecycle
- Obtaining costs from suppliers and ensuring compliance with agreed specification
- On request, using pre-defined project management software to manage a project
- Creating and maintaining physical and electronic job bags
- Communicating confidently with the Production Manager being proactive to update throughout the project lifecycle
- Taking overall responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Preparation of project timelines and production schedules
- Assisting Production Managers with the management of on-site installations
- Seeking written sign-offs from Production Managers, and where applicable, clients
- Invoicing a project in accordance with agreed payment terms
- Assisting with the submission of creative briefs and amends for design concepts, technical drawings and graphic specification documents
- Assisting with the checking all elements of your project at every key stage of the project process including picking, packing and loading
- Preparation of health and safety RAMS documentation for picking, packing, handling, loading, transport, install, de-rig and return to store
- Ensuring billable hours for a project are managed and remain within an agreed budget
- Maintaining open communication with suppliers, contractors, clients and internal teams
- Assisting the PM to deliver projects to the agreed profit margin
- Arranging and overseeing the transport, handling, storing and/or disposal of items after an event
- GCSE in Maths at Grade C or equivalent
- GCSE in English at Grade C or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experienced in event planning or logistics
- Good IT skills – MS office
- Ability to communicate at all levels
The post-holder must be able to demonstrate the following:
Excellent coordination and organisation skills.
Maintaining a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
Commitment to completing tasks on time, to budget, and to high quality standards.
LOCATION & HOURS
Our client have new refurbished offices on the Sussex coast where’s there’s already an excellent working environment. Full- time, 8.15- 17.00, 1-hour lunch.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£20,000 – £26,000 Dependent on experience
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.