Showroom Manager – J1860BB
Our client are designers and makers of luxury lighting, furniture and hardware for the world’s most beautiful interior spaces.
Combining traditional and cutting-edge techniques, our passion for design and British craft is ingrained in everything we do, be it large-scale commercial projects or any one of our collection pieces.
They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their sales team as a Showroom Manager based in Pimlico Road within London’s premier interiors district. This exciting opportunity will be client-facing, encompass sales and business development along with account management of their client’s bespoke projects.
They are seeking someone with an interest in interior/product design with experience of working for a high-end lighting/furniture designer and retailer.
As an experienced Showroom Manager with a proven track record of sales within the luxury interior design sector, you will take full responsibility for the day to day management of our client’s Showroom.
- This includes accountability for the Showroom team’s performance and ensuring all personal and team related sales targets are met.
- To ensure all aspects of the showroom are maintained to the exceptionally high standards expected of a luxury brand.
- Report regularly to the Management team on individual and team performance against specified KPI’s.
- A confident decision-maker, with the ability to influence decisions and take full responsibility for driving performance, sales and service.
- To lead the team by example by actively communicating with prospects and clients via phone, email and visits.
- To create profitable business opportunities for the company by generating, managing and closing sales enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Manage team workloads ensuring enquiries are equally dispersed through the team. In addition, ensure the Showroom is adequately staffed at all times.
- Effectively manage and report on the company aftercare programme.
- Conduct weekly team meetings, annual appraisals and manage Showroom staff performance training and development.
- Actively build and grow client account base and relationships through brand exposure opportunities, marketing events and other initiatives as well as regular contact and communication, making sure targets are exceeded.
- Assist with new sales and marketing initiatives aimed at profitability and growth and feedback on their effectiveness in the market place.
- Ensure all sales orders contain all the required information to satisfy client requirements and all technical details to ensure smooth transition through the manufacturing process.
- Accurately maintain client information, proposals, sales pipeline and outcomes in line with company KPI’s and expectations and provide statistical data to management when required.
- Operate as first point of contact for trade and retail clients, providing solutions to any client service issues
- Coordinate with Bespoke and Production team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Liaise with company maintenance team when work is needed in the Showroom to ensure minimum effect on client satisfaction.
- When necessary attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Occasional out of hours and weekend work may be required
- Highlight potential risks and opportunities to Directors
- Pro-actively develop own skills, knowledge and experience, both of our industry and best practice within it and contribute to the development of colleagues wherever possible.
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships
- Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company’s standards and values; they are also expected to work collaborative fashion and to support all the teams with which they have contact in achieving the Company’s objectives.
Individual and Team Sales targets met or exceeded
Positive client perception and feedback of the Company through the Pimlico Road Showroom
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.30-18.00
Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.