Support Coordinator – J1869MP
Reporting to the IT Director, the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Support Coordinator will provide system training and support. This includes the planning and delivery of training courses to end-users.
The role is based at Head office in Bexhill-on-sea, East Sussex, however, there may be scheduled visits to all the Company’s sites, which is likely to require occasional overnight stays away from home.
- Production of relevant training and user materials
- Regular updating of training material to reflect software changes and/or company policy
- Planning and Delivering training courses
- Supporting staff with user queries on an ad-hoc basis by way of:
Screen share support
Liaising with technology partner on support issues
- Producing a Training matrix by job role and ensuring all required training is completed
- Working closely with other key stakeholders including IT team and ERP support specialists
- Proven ability to deliver training sessions to 10-12 users at a time
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Team player who is flexible and able to adapt to business needs.
- Customer Service focused
- Ability to manage time effectively and to set priorities based on business needs and meet deadlines
- A driving licence and own car is essential
- A clear understanding of and ability to maintain Company confidentiality at all times
- The ability to work under own initiative
A good competitive salary is available upon application. Please send an updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.